- Use to enhance, enrich, change, match, tone down or intensify natural or color-treated hair
- Tone pre-lightened or highlighted hair
- Refresh and renew faded mid-shaft and ends
- Restore color to highlights
- Correct uneven, brassy, or overly vibrant colors
Exclusive to Redken:
Shades EQ is the #1 Acidic Demi-Permanent Haircolor in the United States
Shades EQ is the healthiest way to tone.
- It is best to use an acidic demi-permanent color after lightening hair as it offers gentle processing for outstanding condition and shine.
- With Shades EQ, there is no need to worry about banding or harsh regrowth as acidic color does not lift.
Shades EQ provides the industry's best true violet acidic toner!
The best-selling 09V is every stylist's must-have.
VBs: Corrective shades that combine the anti-orange power of Blue with the anti-yellow reflect of Violet. Base: Black to Gary + Blue/Violet.