- Hub required: Easily pair Sengled smart light bulb directly to a compatible smart hub, like Sengled Smart Hub, SmartThings Hub, Wink Hub and Habitat Hub. They are Alexa light bulbs, no separate smart hub required when connected to Amazon Echo Plus or Echo Show (2nd Gen). Additional hub required when connecting smart bulbs to Echo, Echo dot or Google Assistant devices. Sengled Smart Hub sold separately (B0828KXVGQ), which is also available in Starter Kits.
- Voice Control: BR30 smart light bulbs compatible with Alexa, Google Assistant and SmartThings. Before the family leaving the house, all the lights in the house can be turned off with a voice command(e.g: Alexa, turn off the lights). Adjust brightness as your needs(e.g: Alexa, dim the kitchen lights).
- Timmer and Schedule: Download the Sengled Home app (iOS and Android), Preset schedule, turn on the lights before you back home at night. Set up time sleep power off from the baby room, just click your phone via the app or tell Alexa to help, life can be easier with A19 smart light bulb.
- Remote Control & Dimmable: Even you are not home, you also can remotely control your LED Br30 smart light bulb turn on/off via phone App directly. You can create a group for your all lightbulb and easily group control your bulbs with your phone wherever you are. Sengled Br30 smart light bulbs 2700k, save up to 80% energy. LED bulbs provide 650 lumens of soft white light. Long lifetime, the lifetime is 38,000 hours.
- Sengled Smart Hub Supports 2.4G & 5G: Not Wi-Fi connection, just support Zigbee technology(2.4 GHz and 5GHz wifi frequency band). Strong and stable signal, high connection reliability even adds up to 64 smart bulbs to the smart hub system. Without worry about straining your network and frequently drop offline like most smart WiFi bulbs in the market.